- Waterproof, windproof and breathable B.DRY® fabric protects you from the elements
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type P Class 3 and eligible for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Stand alone, zip-out liner options offer all-season flexibilty - see enhacement options for details
- Easy care polyester Hi-Vis is home wash and wear for convenience
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable B.DRY® jacket sets the standard for durability and value. Workmanlike is how some have described this practical Hi Vis detail jacket. On the East coast police details supplement law enforcement earnings and put more cops on the street in our major cities, a win-win. This Hi-Vis Shell Jacket is seen up and down the coast every day and for good reason. It is waterproof, windproof, breathable and can be seen more than a mile away.
When you want to be seen there is no match for Blauer’s proprietary high visibility yellow polyester B.DRY fabric. Fluorescent pigments in the dyes react to UV light, especially at dawn and dusk and on cloudy days when UV light is abundant and visible light is scarce. The fabrics seems to pop compared to the surroundings and that is the idea. Visibility equals conspicuity and being conspicuous on the roadway saves lives. At the same time most high visibility outerwear is ill equipped for police duty. They lack side openings for the weapon or radio, they appear too much like DPW wear, and they are made using inexpensive and thin textiles which fade too quickly in use.
Blauer Hi Vis garments are built to last. They are always easier to care for because our vis polyester fabric is specially engineered, with less surface, to repel stains and clean up better following home laundering. No high visibility garment will look new forever, but this Hi-Vis All-Season B.DRY Jacket will beat most by years. You choose from a variety of stand alone zip out softshell fleece and fleece liner options, or wear it as a shell, for all season protection. Integrated hood folds away in the collar and is removable.
Click here to see size chart
Since 1988, Regency has been the most trusted source for public safety supplies in New England.
Regency supplies equipment and uniforms for police, EMS, fire, rescue, and hospital staff. Ensuring that you are comfortable, safe, and confident in your uniforms while on duty is our goal. That's why we offer in-store custom alterations, unbeatable customer service, and the best expertise to help you find the right equipment and get the right fit. When your safety is on the line, turn to Regency for top of the line supplies.